TEAS FROM NEW ORIGINS, WITH JANE PETTIGREW
25 Lavington Street, London, SE1 0NZ
£18 per ticket (Incl. VAT)
This event was due to run on Tuesday 17th March 2020 - it has been postponed until a later date. All tickets purchased for this event will be valid for the rescheduled event
Jane Pettigrew has gathered together some teas made in unusual places around the world grown and processed by new producers
Join her for an evening of tasting some exciting and VERY NEW teas!
We will taste the following 11 teas:
- 5 teas (white, oolong and black) from 3 different growers (Mike Riley, John Cross and Eva Lee) on The Big Island, Hawaii
- 1 green tea from Jersey grown by The Jersey Tea Company
- 2 teas (green and black) grown in Holland
- 2 teas (white and black) from Kumaon in Northern India, grown and processed by Young Mountain Tea
- 1 black tea from Myanmar, grown and processed in Mogok Village
And during the evening, we are going to try and hook up live with Eva Lee in Hawaii and with Raj Vable, founder of Young Mountain Tea. If everything goes according to plan, you’ll be able to ask them questions about their tea growing activities.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to taste some of the newest teas from exciting new growers around the globe!
Tickets sell fast and are strictly limited, so book now to secure your place in our new studio.