LIVE WEBINAR - INFUSIONS FOR WINTER WELLBEING
This 90-minute Academy Extra webinar is open to everyone interested in the use of herbal infusions for wellbeing.
Presented by infusions expert Nadine El-Hage.
Tickets £36 each
This live webinar is ideal for anyone who would like to gain an understanding of herbs as infusions - their history, cultures which have used them and how they can support our wellbeing - especially for the upcoming winter season.
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
This webinar delivers both theory and practical knowledge on herbal infusions for winter wellbeing.
We will cover:
* A short history of herbs used as medicine.
* Cultures who have used herbs throughout history.
* How certain herbs can support our wellbeing.
* Which ones are best for winter health & immunity.
* Selecting/ sourcing your herbs.
* What makes a good herbal infusion.
* A practical demonstration, ‘brew along’ optional but encouraged.
* Q&A and group infusion tasting / discussion (via Zoom)
WHAT WILL I NEED?
Just your phone, tablet or computer to join the webinar.
* Some tea brewing equipment
* Loose fresh / dried herbs (List of suggested herbs to follow with Zoom link in email)
ABOUT THE TUTOR
Nadine is a Holistic Health & Longevity Practitioner, Complimentary Therapist and Tea Industry Consultant and Educator. She provides consultancy and workshops with a focus on holistic health and is also a member of our Brewing Team at the UKTA.
The Academy will be releasing an online self-study course on Herbals and Infusions in the near future. This will provide an in-depth look at the subject. Keep an eye on the website for more details!