Fukamushi Cha Tasting with Asako Steward
Saturday 8th January 2022, 11:00 - 12:30 (GMT)
Tickets from £30 each
Do you wish you understood more about Japanese Fukamushi Sencha? Would you like a chance to enjoy the aroma and flavour of 3 different Fukamushi teas?
If the answer is yes, or if you’re just interested in Japanese teas in general, book your place now for this event hosted by Asako Steward, our wonderful Japanese tea specialist and tutor.
At 11am on Saturday 8th January 2022, Asako will host a talk and tasting of 3 different Fukamushi (deep steamed) sencha teas made with the leaves and leaf buds of 3 different tea cultivars.
Samples of three teas from Kakegawa, Shizuoka will be sent out to those who book so that you can brew and taste with Asako during the webinar.
Asako is incredibly knowledgeable about all Japanese teas, is a Qualified Senior Tea Instructor with the Japan Tea Association (for black tea) and was appointed Japan Tea Ambassador to the UK in 2017.
So book your place now for what promises to be a fascinating and enlightening online event.
All the teas will be sent to you in advance, together with brewing instructions and a list of equipment required.
Prices (Includes VAT and shipping costs)
- UK: £30
- International: £35 (bookings close at midnight on 10th December, to allow time for shipment of teas)
What will I need?
- Your phone, computer or tablet to join the webinar via Zoom
- Brewing equipment (kettle, teapot etc.) and a surface on which to brew the teas during the webinar
Things to know
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- Once teas have been shipped, we cannot refund the ticket price if you cannot attend.